Are we a good fit?
Let’s work together on your branding or website development project! But let’s see if we’re a good fit first.
Hiring a designer to build your brand or your website is a big investment!
Before we get started, I want to make sure we’ll be a good fit for one another.
M Rock Creative is me – Megan Larson. I’m a one-woman business owner and love helping other small businesses get off the ground and grow.
I’m not your one-and-done type of designer. When you invest in logo/brand design or website development with me, I want to continue building a relationship that lasts. I want to watch you grow and become a partner for years to come! If that’s something that interests you, let’s talk!
Will This Work Out?
I love connecting with other small business owners and start-ups, but sometimes it just isn’t a match…and that’s okay! While I do everything to support and grow your business, sometimes we just don’t jive. If you love my work and style but don’t fall into the “hell yes” column, don’t hesitate to reach out! We may be able to find a way to work around some of those “aw crap” items.
- You are ready to go! You have your logo design or website development details all squared away and ready to send my way.
- You love my work.
- You understand that this is a team effort. I can’t do my work well without you to lean on. Your expertise in your business is key & I need you to share that with me!
- You can meet deadlines and have open communication.
- You’re open to giving me the freedom to do my job and lean upon my expertise as a professional designer and web developer.
- You want to work with somebody who will be your biggest business cheerleader.
- You understand that the design and development process shouldn’t be rushed.
- You aren’t clear on the direction of your business.
- You don’t know your target audience.
- You don’t value the time and energy that goes into a branding or website development process and are trying to get the best deal.
- Your ideas are set in stone and you are not open to professional design advice.
- You need details to be exactly what you want them to be.
- You don’t like any of my recent website or branding work.
- You’re very busy and don’t have the time to commit to a branding or website development project.
- You can be rude and demanding when under pressure.
- You identify as somebody who tends to be picky.
Looking for website design, graphic design, or website maintenance in Northern Colorado?
Look no further! M Rock Creative has the passion and experience to help your business. My expertise spans more than 16 years, with experience and education in graphic design, website development, & WordPress website maintenance. I’m highly invested in making sure my clients succeed, as their success is a partial reflection of my work.
Client Success Stories
We’ve had great experience working with Megan. She has helped assist in transforming our BCT group ideas into creative health promotion materials! She is very professional, turn-around time is prompt, and her graphic designs are outstanding. We would love to work more with her in the future.
- Amanda S.
Megan is simply the best! For high-quality work, quick turnaround, attention to detail, and reliability look no further for your design and creative needs. We've worked with Megan on several projects over the years, and she always delivers.
- Krafts Kurbing
Megan helped us create a logo for our company and did an amazing job with everything. She far exceeded my expectations with her service and knowledge and delivered exactly what we needed.
- Nicole B.
Megan with M Rock is excellent at listening to the mission, products, and vision and then creating unique and alluring content. Always responsive and customer service oriented. Please give M Rock a chance to help your business or organization.
- B.C. Porter
As an interior designer I had a very specific vision for what I wanted my logo and website to look like. Working with Megan was wonderful. She really listened, and paid close attention to the details that were important to me. I had a few minor edits to her original draft of the website, and was thrilled with how quickly she made the adjustments and activated the site. The logo was spot-on perfect the first round! I'm so confident when I direct people to the website, or hand out a business card... all of that is thanks to Megan and MRock Creative. I cannot say thank you enough.
- Pam S.
Thanks, M Rock Creative for being a fantastic, local resource for all of our web needs!
- The Roof Link
Industries Served Include
Serving northern Colorado, southern Wyoming and beyond!
Wellington // Fort Collins // Loveland // Greeley // Cheyenne // Windsor // Timnath