You’ve just launched your new WordPress website. Great – now what? Your website’s content may stay stagnant after the initial launch, which is totally okay, but you want to make sure that you’re keeping the back-end of your website up to date.
WordPress is a wonderful tool, but it doesn’t maintain itself! Investing in a maintenance plan with a professional will help ensure that you’re protecting your investment for years to come.
Here are my top 5 reasons for investing in a professional website maintenance plan:
- Security. You already know by now that hackers are contstantly seeking targets, and your WordPress website is no exception. Between outdated themes and vulnerable plugins, the door can be opened at any time, without proper maintenance.
- Content Updates. With many WordPress maintenance plans, you’re alloted content update time. Updating content regularly can help with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and general performance.
- Troubleshooting and Support. Simply put, sometimes things just break. Whether there’s outdated code or plugin conflicts, you may see errors on your website. Investing in a maintenance plan will ensure that you have a professional to turn to when things go awry.
- Backups. What happens if your WordPress website is hacked and your website is messed up or, even worse, deleted altogether? If you don’t have a backup, you’re likely shit-out-of-luck. A good website maintenance plan typically comes with regular, offsite backups to help get you back up and running quickly.
- SEO. Some website maintenance plans come with SEO monitoring. Depending on your business’s needs, this may be a good add-on option to help boost your website’s performance.
Are you interested in a monthly WordPress website maintenance plan? Fill out my estimate request form and we’ll get the ball rolling!